Howdy all!
I just registered for The Race For The Cure. This is a 5K which raises money for breast cancer research. I am running in honor of Mama. My goal as a fundraiser is $25. If you would like to help support me, you can visit my personal page at:
Click to make a donation
On the page you will see a button that says 'Support Lisa'. This will bring you to a page where an online donation can be made. There is also an offline page that can be printed out and mailed in.
The race in Atlanta that I am registered for is May 8. If you would like to see about a race in your area, check it out:
http://ww5.komen.org/
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Lisa Glynn
- Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!

I haven't cried during this adventure I have been on until I read this. What an honor to have you do this in my honor. Blessings to you Lisa and to quote Emma-You Boulder!!!
ReplyDeleteYou need to up your fundraising limit to at least 250.
ReplyDelete