Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mama's Prayer

Lord, Almighty Father, God of All,
in the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. I praise you because Mama is fearfully and wonderfully made. You set her apart before she was born. You have plans for her. Plans to prosper her and not harm her. Lord, keep your holy hands around her and hold her tight. Guide the doctors' eyes and hands so they can use the gift You gave them to successfully remove the cancer from my mama. Lord, let there be no other poisen in her body. Thank You for Your goodness. Let nothing separate Mama from You. You have called my mama by name. She is Yours.
Amen

1 comment:

  1. Special thanks for this prayer and all the others that have been said for me. I have felt God's arms around me the whole time. Another answered prayer when the doctor said the lymph nodes were clear. What a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!