Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Again!

It began snowing earlier today. This little bit was when we were waiting for the girls to home from school.

Then this is Abby making a snowman (well, part of one at least). Take notice of how you can see the grass...

It snowed some more.

Then a neighbor got out his 4 wheeler...
I was the first one. It was SO much fun!!!!

Paige is taking her turn. (Even Jenna Bug got in on the action later.)

Now it was starting to get dark and the kids were about to go in. 
But I convinced them to let me take 1 more picture.
Check out the accumulation at the fence!

I am looking out my back windows right now. I can't get a picture because it's too dark, but it is absolutely gorgeous outside! It has snowed so much, that it doesn't even look like anyone has been in the back at all. Did you see the grass showing as Abby used up the snow for the snowman? Now, there is a blanket of white inches deep. Hopefully I can get a picture in the morning. It was so peaceful to watch the flakes come down. It was puffy, powdery snow that was fun to play in!!!! I only wish Chris was here to play, too!

1 comment:

  1. What fun!! I would like to have been there to see everyone having a ball in the snow. So sorry Chris is not there to enjoy it with you guys.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!