Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Prayer of Thanksgiving

Thank you to Holly Knowles for this prayer of thanksgiving for mama, who came out of surgery with a successful lumpectomy and the awesome news that the cancer had not spread to any nodes!


Thank you, Jesus. You are our Rock and Redeemer. We praise Your holy name for Your mercies are ever new. Continue to keep her in the shadow of Your wing as she heals.

1 comment:

  1. I send out thanks to all of you who prayed for me. It was wonderful to to go through the last two weeks with no worry or fear. Our God is truly a wonderful God. I am so thankful for family and friends who are with me daily in thoughts and prayers. You guys ROCK or as Emma says you BOULDER!! Hugs and kisses go out to you from me!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!