Tuesday, April 7, 2015

a little DIY

A while back, I found a desk at a consignment sale for $10. I decided that we needed another place for a kid to do some homework and figured this was a good deal. But, as much as I like strawberries, it wasn't a style I wanted to have in the house.

I did a little sanding to get the stickers off and rough up the existing paint. Then repainted a fun turquoise and changed out the drawer pulls.

It's all set up in the balcony upstairs. A perfect place for the laptop and a little quiet. Well, as much quiet as can be found in this house. 





2 comments:

  1. Love it!! It looks warm and cozy. A great place to surf or study. Can hardly wait to see it in 17 days! YEA

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!