Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hannah is 13!

Well, today marks a first in our house. We have a teenager!


The worst part of this day was that her daddy could not be here to celebrate with her. But thankfully technology is a part of our world and he got to be here through FaceTime and video and phone. And he sent her a "pizza' - a yummy round thing with white chocolate and all kinds of goodness!
(She won't let me eat any. She's waiting on her daddy.)


Hannah's day started with breakfast (cinnamon rolls) in bed. And of course we sang to her!



This year's May Day basket.



She didn't want me to bring lunch to her so she just took her lunch to school like normal. (Even her yogurt was wrapped!)

Unfortunately, they had testing at school today. But she said she got serenaded several times in her different classes. Then she chose Mellow Mushroom for dinner. Always a wise choice!


The waiter even gave her a treat on him!


I can't quite believe that Hannah is 13. But it's been an an astonishing life since God gave her to us. I'm grateful that He let me be her mama.
May these teenage years give us lots of fun, laughter, and memories!

1 comment:

  1. I must say Hannah is such a beautiful and sweet 13 year old. And I am glad God let me be her Mema! Love you tons Hannah

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!