Friday, June 21, 2013

Busy Day!

Today had a lot going on!

Adam's Boy Scout camp had it's final day:



Then the boys got to go swimming...

...while I went to the last day of Tumbling Camp. Paige and Jenna got to show off their stuff!


Then we had our belt ceremony. Now we have some Camo Belts in the house!

And then, my Abby Jane got Top Gun! 
This award is given to only a couple of people out of all testing who stood out in the crowd. Abby got hers because of the way she broke boards. She kicked the CRAP! out of her board. As Mr. Lower said, "If she had kicked a person like this, she would have done damage." 
I had never seen her show so much power. When she got this award, I teared up. 
I'm so proud of her!



1 comment:

  1. WOW!! What a busy day you had. It is a shame you guys don't have anything going at your house. :D Loved the videos but wish I could have been there in person. Congratulations to Abby on her award. By the way Abby you sure do look pretty and please no kicking while around this ole Mema. Love to all

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!