Hard to believe, but today is our 14th wedding anniversary. Chris and I like to say, "Wow! Has it only been 14 years? It feels like 34!" :)
My present from the groom. Year 14 really is ivory!
(You can look it up if you don't believe me: http://anniversariesbyyear.com)
And the Thank You gift card... well, being married this long does give you a fair share of inside jokes.
So this, my dear husband, is the perfect gift!
I will say that is has been a pretty good ride so far with that fella'. I'm looking forward to see what kind of craziness the next 14 holds.
Happy Anniversary, Hon. I love you to pieces!
What a guy! He not only chooses a great wife with wonderful in-laws he goes the extra mile to get the right gift for the correct year and he also gets the gift only Meyer girls really appreciate! Congratulations to both of you! We love you and we are proud to call you our daughter and son. Hugs and kisses
ReplyDelete