Monday, July 6, 2009

Epcot

We spent one day at Epcot. Looking back, we should have bailed on this park with the age of the kids. There was just so much that did not captivate them. But, of course, we still had fun. Their most fun was Soaring, which is a ride that you sit in a chair and "fly" through the air over all kinds of terrain. They still talk about that.

At the front of the park, they had all the 7 Dwarfs in a flower bed. Since we were the Dwarfs for Halloween, I had to get a shot with each person and their "twin".


Add Image
This was absolutely, positively, the worst margarita we ever had. But the atmosphere was great!
I really wanted to sit in Germany and have a braut and beer, but it was so crazy crowded, that the lines were taking an hour or more. Needless to say, my family was not willing to wait.

It is funny to me, when we came here when I was a kid, all the countries seemed to be so much farther apart and in more of a maze. It's amazing the perspective of a child.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!