Our last day was spent at Animal Kingdom. We began the day with an all you can eat breakfast with Mickey and friends. The food was delicious!!!!
The tree of life was amazing. We saw A Bug's Life in it, which was so fun! HOW DO THEY DO THAT!? The bugs crawling under us was so real feeling.
A new roller coaster has opened up - Everest. The 4 of us got to do it and it was awesome! Abby and I even got to do it twice.
We went on a safari ride and saw some animals. These guys were real life and right there. Many of the animals could have come up to our truck if they wanted. We saw lions, crocs, rhinos, gazelles, and so much more. We rode in a huge truck on real road that crossed all kinds of terrain. Of course, the drivers played up being in Africa, but it was all so real.
Even this guy was real. I could not get a good picture of this, but this is a real animal that people thought was a mythical creature in days past. I believe it is an okapi. The legs are zebra, the body of something else, head like a giraffe. Sure wish I could have had a better shot!
No comments:
Post a Comment