Monday, September 15, 2008

Party Time

We went to our friend, Blake's, birthday party yesterday. It was at the fire station and we got to see a firetruck up close. Everyone had a blast!

Jenna is standing in the back seat.

Paige is driving.

Hannah & Abby decked out.

Adam puts on 2 helmets!


And we had a great time at Jenna and Frank's end of summer party last weekend. The music (live band), food, drinks, & friends was awesome! We had a blast!

Abby sat in her chair and listened to the band for a long time. Music definitely speaks to her.

I got myself a baby fix!


What a pair!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I didn't know about this kind of party! Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday party idea. I sure do have some cute fire fighters. Love the picture of Lisa and Chris.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!