Friday, September 12, 2008

Paige Loves School

Paige has been doing GREAT with school. She is not happy at all with the fact that she doesn't go every day. Apparantly 3 days a week is not enough for her.

Her teacher called me to tell me that she is doing well. I had warned her that she would likely not speak to her. But Paige was proud that she did talk to Ms. Mickie the very first day. And Ms. Mickie also told me that Paige is a very bright girl and she is a leader in the class. She wanted my permission to work extra with her individually on Mondays because she thinks she can get her reading fairly soon. But to be honest, it doesn't surprise me - she's talking about my Blackberry.

3 comments:

  1. Of course she is the leader. Paige is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE! She is so grown up! Tell her I love her and I am so proud of her!! :)- Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige you sure do look beautiful on your first day of school. Hope you are having fun. I am proud that you are talking to your teacher. I love you

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!