It happened again. The twynns had a birthday. Nine years old!
I was telling them the story of their birth. As terrible as my memory can be on a regular basis, I can still remember with great clarity the immense feeling of "ahhh" after Adam was born. I had not realized how hard it was to breath and for the first time in what seemed like forever, I could take a deep inhale of oxygen in my lungs. Then I also remember clearly what it was like when Jenna 'said', "Nope. I'm good. I can stretch my legs so I think I may hang out in here for a little while longer." She decided 16 minutes was long enough and came out to join her brother. AH-MAZING. There were 2 of them. TWO! I still catch myself looking at them with wonder that they both were in my belly at the same time. Yep, two of them.
Praise be to God that they seem to be turning out ok despite the parenting skills of their mama and daddy. They are good eggs. I think we'll keep them.



Love the outfits! :D Glad we were able to "be there" through modern technology. Love to all
ReplyDelete