Thursday, May 22, 2014

WHEW!

So, yesterday my friend asked me what I do all day. Not in a mean sort of way at all. It was truly a curiosity of what "kept me so busy and my house is still so NOT clean" kind of way. And I honestly could not tell her. I could not give her words that adequately explained my 24 hours 7 days a week. 

But tonight, what I do know is what I have done in the past 48 hours...

Spent 7 hours on a 7th grade field trip to the zoo.

I made 4 different variations of 8x5 canvases like this:

1 huge 16x20 canvas:

2 wreaths like this:

1 letter like this:

56 burned music cds (28 sets of a 2 disk playlist) for the twynns' class that I compiled. 
(It is an AWESOME playlist)

and...
1 homemade banana bread for the bus driver.

We ended the day at our pool with the neighbors celebrating the last day of school. 



And that, my friends, is why I say "whew". 

Let the summer begin!


1 comment:

About Me

Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!