Monday, December 30, 2013

The Fall in Review

Looking at the blog I've realized that I have failed to keep it current. 
Terrible! 
So, in a few pictures, is the fall in review...


Adam was a Dodger. Still skips while he runs. He caught an amazing fly ball. 
Won first place in the league... again.

got to see Jason for a day!

Jenna's first year playing softball. Her team won first place in the league. This continues the streak of every Glynn who plays ball their first season wins the championship!

went to our first corn maze

 pumpkins...





Halloween 2013
Hannah ~ nerd, Abby ~ Band Aid Girl, Paige ~ a princess, Adam ~ Night Wing, 
Jenna ~ Queen of spiders

camping at Cloudland Canyon


yes, she is taller than me. So what?



I truly enjoy this girl right here...
(me wearing the hat that refuses to get dirty!)

the story of my life...

a TON of softball with the Georgia Diamonds



two people turned 8


a football game

 Thanksgiving




some elf trouble...


(CinDee shut all the other elves in between the screen door and the house door 
and then laughed about it)

saw The Nutcracker at the Fox Theater
(thank you Nana and Papa!)




 Mary and Joseph

baby Jesus was born!

 we gained a 10 year old...

 had a wonderful hibachi dinner

Christmas Eve

Christmas morning waiting to go downstairs

finally had some relaxing time with my mama and daddy


a new favorite game that Santa brought

These pictures summed up a few short months in our house. It all has happened so quick. Thank you, Lord, for our abundant blessings!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! What a busy fall and first part of winter. Love all the pictures. I am so glad Daddy Wayne and I got to be at your house for Christmas and a 10 year old's birthday. Love you guys a ton!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!