Monday, February 11, 2013

7 years and still the same

We went to the doctor last week for Adam and Jenna's well child visits. It is amazing to me that even after 7 years, things are still the same. Picking them up, Adam feels so much heavier than Jenna. It's been that way since they were 6 months old, but their weight difference has always been about 6 pounds. And their height has never been more than 1/2 inch different. It makes me laugh!

Adam - 49.25 inches tall
           54 pounds
Jenna - 49 inches
           47.5 pounds

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you! I can pick up Jenna and hold her for awhile. I can pick up Adam but I sure can't hold him very long. In my mind Adam is a bunch taller than Jenna but I sure have that wrong. Love those twinks!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!