It began on Friday when we took 5 of her friends to the movies. We saw Rise of the Guardians and had a super fun time!
Then we went back to the house for cupcakes and presents...
These girls are silly!
Then today, she woke up a birthday princess...
Her breakfast of choice was bacon and eggs. Lucky for me, we had breakfast at church and sure enough, that's what they had!
As a side note, Hannah finally wore her hair down to church today. Definitely with resistance, but she finally gave in to my begging...
And presents when we got home...
Paige wanted to help make her own birthday cake. She did a great job. Then came the decorating. All I did was help with the base color blue and I showed her how to use the baggie of icing. Well, the result is totally her design...
We ended the day doing a scavenger hunt of Christmas lights. We found almost all of the items on the list except a dolphin. Yeah, I don't know why that was on the list either. But we all had fun.
Here's to another year in Paige's world!



















WOW, what a birthday! Looks like Paige had a real princess of a day. Love Hannah's hair. I am always amazed with how long it is. Also it looks like Paige will have to roll up the sleeves on her robe to keep them from dragging :D Love to all
ReplyDelete