Monday, October 3, 2011

2 weeks down...

Jenna Bug went to the orthopedic doctor this morning and had a 2nd X-ray done. The doctor was pleased with the progress. We have an appointment for 2 weeks from now to have another X-ray. If it shows good things, then she will then get her short cast. She was excited! We asked the doctor what she could do to help her bones grow and she said "calcium". She told Jenna to drink her milk (even chocolate), and eat her cheese and yogurt. Jenna doesn't have a problem with a regular intake of calcium. But, as with this whole incident, my girl listened and took the doctor's words to heart. When she came home from school, the first thing she asked for was a glass of milk. She said "Mama, I have to drink more than I already do."
Cheers!

1 comment:

About Me

Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!