Thursday, September 1, 2011

A New Love

Adam came home from school yesterday and the girls were picking on him saying, "Adam's in luuuuuuve!" WHAT?!?! He told me that he likes this girl Maren. He said she has peach skin, blond hair, and is in his class. I asked her if she made good choices and he grinned a 'yes'. I asked her if she was kind. He grinned another 'yes'. I asked him if she was a good friend and he said "Yes, Mama!". Then he pulled out this pink felt heart that was stuffed like a little pillow. Maren made it for him "all by herself". 

2 comments:

  1. He is growing up! Tell him to quit......

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious bc Maren and I had almost exactly the same conversation about Adam, verbatim, seriously! I always ask her those same questions when she tells me about anyone new she meets.... funny. Did you get the pictures? I can email them if you couldn't see them via text. :)
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!