Sunday, June 26, 2011

Muddy Buddy

My friend, Cady, and I entered the Muddy Buddy. It was SO MUCH FUN that I can't wait to do it again!!!! Our bike was broke for the first 2 miles, but we finally found a guy with an allen wrench and got it fixed! We finished in about an hour and 5 minutes. Not too shabby for a pair of girls who had to walk a bike a mile each.


What the route entailed: Cady biked (walked!) the 1st mile while I ran. Both had to climb a wall with cargo net and use a rope to go down other side. Then I bikes (I mean walked) the 2nd mile and she ran. Then had to go through a maze under a tarp on our hands and knees. She biked and I ran then had to do a climb over an inflatable. Then she ran and I biked and had to do an inflatable slide. I think we both left part of our thighs on that thing! Then we switched one last time. Did the last mile and came to a small wall we had to go over and then crawl through some mud. 


before...


during...








and after...


Hannah and Abby did the Mini Buddy. I don't think they'll ever do it again!




she walked the whole time holding her shorts out from her legs!





2 comments:

  1. I guess the muddy buddy is fun but I think I would have the same expression on my face that Hannah and Abby did! Looked like both of them probably think you are nuts.....Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I not only read this and your last post....but I am commenting to prove my love and adoration of all things Kika! Looks like great fun and I am incredibly jealous! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!