Saturday, May 7, 2011

Race For The Cure 2011

Today, Hannah and I did The Race For The Cure together. It was fun to be a part of Hannah's first race. She did good! I think it was harder than she thought.


Before the start of the race...

 In Celebration of Mama/Mema...

Go, Hannah, GO!!!!

Crossing the finish line...

I'm so proud of her!

And then she crashed on the way home!


She said she had fun. Even if she never did another race, I think she'll be so happy that she did this one. And at last check, she raised $185 and I raised $155. With all your sponsorship help, we are doing our best to help save second base!

1 comment:

  1. I love the last picture! Quite a day for both of you. Because of your efforts and the efforts of others breast cancer is going to be defeated.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!