Monday, December 27, 2010

The Meyer Family Christmas...

...was held in Georgia this year. Everyone keeps talking about how this could possibly be the last year we can all get together like this. I guess that is true. Jason and Emma are in college and finding their new path. Travis isn't far behind. The Browns heading to Oklahoma. Us in Georgia. I guess life keeps on changing whether or not I want it to. But I have to remember that if we had not moved here, we would not have had the opportunity to host Christmas this year in this way. 17 of us under one roof! It was so chaotic, loud, confusing, and SO MUCH FUN! Mama made the comment that she has never been able to kiss all 11 grandkids good morning and good night all at the same time. 


I wish I could record all the noise and sound that went with it, but I guess I'll have to treasure that in my memory. Thank you guys for taking time out of your busy Christmas schedule to come spend it with us. I love you!











1 comment:

  1. What a blessing this was. Loads of fun, smiles, noise, love, laughter and food! A big thank you to the Glynn's for getting this to happen. We missed our two Michaels but glad everyone else was able to be in Georgia.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!