Sunday, October 17, 2010

First Day of Preschool

I just realized that I never shared the twynns' first day of preschool...



They are absolutely loving it! They are going Monday through Thursday and are excited every morning that it is a school day. We were talking last week about next year. They said something about preschool. I said, "No, baby. Next year you will be at school with the girls. You'll be in kindergarden." They looked at me with big 'ol eyes. I took for granted that they understood how this game is played. When they realized what I was saying, they were beside themselves! It was fun to see how their excitement!

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture and love the kids more! It was fun seeing how much they love going to school while we were there. They have been going for awhile and they are still excited.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!