Waiting for America's Birthday fireworks...
Happy 8th birthday, AJ!
I love these Skype shots!
Her birthday dinner request was shrimp at Longhorn
A weekend with the Glynn girls! I'm sure after the weekend with us, law school and teaching overseas is a cinch! Stephanie and Angela...
"I'm done with this!"
And then the Carrs finally got to come see us... minus Gibs :-(
We went on a roadtrip! Plus we "kidnapped" Brooke for the day and took her with us. Yeeeeaaaah... Not sure if her mom will let her come play at our house again!
Adam had a little trouble getting down...
And I got some great shots of the kids...
We ended the day crossing the border just to say that we did.
Adam had a little trouble getting down...
And I got some great shots of the kids...
We ended the day crossing the border just to say that we did.
WOW!! I knew you guys had a fun summer--just seeing all the pictures makes me realize how much fun you had. Great pictures! I really like the ones of the kids in front of the waterfall. Hint, Hint.............
ReplyDelete