Well, this summer Adam and Jenna officially became swimmers. Much earlier than her big sisters. But I guess that is what happens when you're #4 and 5. Sink or swim. I just didn't know they would take it quite literally!
Our friend, Drew, spent the night at our house. It was his first sleep over. You've seen his pictures before... Jenna is sweet on him. The fun thing is his big sister had her very 1st (non family) sleep over at our house, too!
And then, of course, the trip home to Texas...
Mema's slave labor
Some Clifford time
Some Brown time
Some Trevino Time
We had a FABULOUS dinner with Nana and Papa
And some favorite shots of mine...
happy birthday, Mama!
yep, my daddy is 68 years old and tubing...
Last, but certainly not least, here's a bit of irony...

What a fun June. Sure am glad I have more hair now! Loved reliving the memories.
ReplyDeleteAnother note--I love the swimming pictures! They are swimming a lot sooner than their mama did! Adam and Jenna you guys rock!
ReplyDelete