Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dinner Tonight

We had breakfast for dinner tonight. After we were all done and beginning to clear the table, I realized what exactly we had. I made...


1 pound of bacon
1 dozen eggs (scrambled)
8 pieces of toast
16 pancakes


Leftovers? Not a piece of anything.


Extra pieces of info:
* we ate out for lunch, and they all ate well
* they ate dessert
* Chris and I did not hardly participate in the dinner eating


What does this mean? 
You tell me! 


People tell me that I should be grateful that we have so many girls because they eat less. I've learned one thing from the Cliffords... Emma can hold her own against the boys. If this is what it's like today, then BOY! Am I in trouble!

2 comments:

  1. I must say I am glad I don't have to pay for your grocery's. That was a bunch of food they put away--did sound like a good supper to me though. I prefer breakfast for supper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like our house :) Hope you all are doing well. Love you and miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!