Monday, August 10, 2009

1st day of school















Oh my goodness! It's the first day of school and I have 3 who have flown from my nest. Paige is now a kindergardener. She was ready to go. I asked her last night if she was excited. She said, "Mama, I am more than excited!" Hannah and Abby were excited that they were getting back to school. But I think there was a little nervousness for Hannah. Abby was just mad that I was making her use the same backpack as before!



















































They will take care of each other...





















Here we go...



















And, yes, I cried.

2 comments:

  1. Some good looking kis I must say. Hannah, love the shoes! You girls are looking good! Hard to believe school has started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be right there with you on the 24th. I am so sad (but happy for him) my baby is going to Kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!