Easter was a quiet affair for us this year. Since we were on vacation for the week before, the only preparation I did was to finish sewing the kids' clothes. And I have to say, I am quite proud of the results. I will even let you look at my seams! Even 'ol Adam had a matching tie!
(Abby refused a picture)
We went to Easter service at church. And it wasn't until the way home that we began thinking what we were going to eat. So we went to the store, or tried to - the 1st 2 places we went to were closed for the day. Since the cubbards were bare, I was beginning to be worried. But Kroger saved the day. We picked up some steak, salad fixings, and sweet potatoes (to make w/ marshmallows on top!)
We dyed some eggs...
And we did some egg hunting...
Overall, we had a very relaxed and fun day. Although we missed everyone so terribly much, we know that our comfort lies in His resurrection.
HE IS RISEN, INDEED!
HALLELUJAH!
You did great on the outfits--love the tie idea. Sounds like you had a fun Easter day. He is Risen Indeed!!
ReplyDelete