Here are a couple of excerpts from Abby's journals from Nov, Dec, and Jan. Priceless...
Apparently, she was told to write about what she knew about Lewis and Clark...
(she says "I wasn't here yesterday. I don't know about Lewis and Clark.")
She just gets it, doesn't she?
("Hanukkah is wen peppol don't bleve Jesus is God's Son...")
What would I do?
("Familys take good kary of egethr. Family's are important to us. If you do't have a family wut would you do?")
I had a hard time reading all the words. My favorite is "I don't know about Lewis and Clark." Short and to the point don't you think? And Abby, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have family. I know I would be pretty lonely. I love you girl and all the rest of your family.
ReplyDeleteToo funny...I love her candor :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteShe's a smart one!
ReplyDelete