Ok, I did a laundry count for 6 weeks to see how many loads I go through.
Things to keep in mind:
1. Adam & Jenna's clothes are still small enough that I can do both of theirs together. But that will soon cease because they are getting so big.
2. I was never caught up on everything. These numbers only allow me to not have dirty clothes overflowing into the hallways.
3. There are two tallies of a 'wash' and a 'fold' because in my house, they don't necessarily happen on the same day. Although it looks like over a huge chunk of time, it is pretty even.
4. Again, I reiterate, I still have laundry waiting.
5. Rewashes b/c loads were left in the washer did not count in the tally. But that only happened 3 times!!! Yeah!!!
6. It's only gonna get to be more as the clothes get bigger, the kids start sweating through practices, and when I have more time to change the sheets more often (don't ask how often it currently happens!)
WASHING (6 weeks)
Total loads = 51
Avg load per week = 8.5
FOLDING (6 weeks)
Total loads = 50
Avg load per week = 8.33
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Lisa Glynn
- Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!
I have to laugh at this because I can't count the times I have tried to help you catch up and we never quite make it. During our Spring trip we got the clothes caught up for about 20 minutes but didn't get the sheets nor all the towels done. No wonder you need a new washer!! Just think how long it would take you if you had to hang them to dry and then iron!! Thank you God for dryers. Love you
ReplyDelete