Monday, October 20, 2008

Poor Jenna


Poor little Jenna bug! Her face looks awful, but she feels fine and doesn't have fever. (I think it's Fifth Disease) If it doesn't clear up in the next day or so, I guess I'll have to tromp into the doctor's office. Darn it!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    The boys and I all had fifth disease about a year and a half ago. It manifests totally different in adults, but the boys had the same rash Jenna does. They didn't have it on their faces but it was all over their torsos. They felt fine too. The rash lasted about a month and changed in severity throughout the month. Hope she gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our nine month old has Fifth's Disease right now. She has rosy cheeks and a "lace" rash on her torso that looks worse after bath time. She has a nasty cough and runny nose. Am hoping it'll clear up soon. Hope your little one is better by now!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!