Today the girls sang in our children's choir at church (dubbed Joyful Noise - thanks St. John!). They each had a solo and did fantastic! I was so afraid that they would decide that they weren't going to do it when it came time for their turn. But after a ton of prayer, they came through. I hope you enjoy this. I sure do wish you could have been there. They were all so precious. It brought tears to my eyes. Enjoy!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Lisa Glynn
- Welcome, friends! I look forward to working with you soon!
testing the comments - K
ReplyDeleteOh - thank you so much for posting that. That made my morning! Tell the girls I am so proud of them.
ReplyDeleteAnd nice job to you for posting a video on your blog! Love it!
I cried yesterday because I wanted to hear you girls sing. And then I cried this morning because I heard you girls sing. Mema is so silly. You all did a GREAT job and sounded like angels. I love you bunches. Mema
ReplyDeleteI cried yesterday when I couldn't be there to hear you sing and then I cried this morning when I did hear you sing. Mema is so silly!! You did a great job and you sounded like angels. I love you and miss you. Mema
ReplyDeleteThey are so precious! I love how Paige was so cool, she kept her hands in her pockets the whole time. I MISS YOU GUYS SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVED IT! I cried, Emma cried, Ashley aaah'd, Travis had a sad face, and Jason made fun of us for crying but loved watching it!
ReplyDeleteSaw Hannah give Paige a look to "get back on the step" :o) The girls sing so well!
So cool to put it on your blog!
Miss y'all so much!!!
Love, Amy
OMG! They are all getting so big! I have to agree that my eyes watered up as well! I love them and YOU so much!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Lindsey and "baby" Hailey